See full ranking list
short ranking list
last 3 solved tasks
Emancipation runIn 1896, the Locomotives on Highways Act 1896 took effect in Britain. It raised the country speed limit to 14 mph (12 mph in some towns) for horseless carriages under 3 tons unladen weight. An “emancipation run”of cars began with over thirty motorists driving London to Brighton, to celebrate the removal of the restrictions of The Locomotive Act 1865, the so-called “Red Flag Act.” Section 3 of the superceded 1865 Act had required “at least three persons shall be employed to drive or conduct such a locomotive... one of such persons... shall precede such locomotives on foot by not less than sixty yards and shall carry a red flag constantly displayed and shall warn drivers and riders of horses of such locomotives.” Also, the former Act, had reduced the country speed limit to only 4 mph and 2 mph in towns.«*
TOP 10 SIGNS YOUR KID IS SPENDING WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS COMPUTER
David Letterman, April 23, 1997 10. Named his hamsters 'I' 'B' 'M'
9. Every day after school, eats his weight in silicon chips 'n' salsa
8. He somehow uses morphing technology to make your cat look just like David Duchovny
7. He's been in bed all week with a computer virus
6. Refers to having sex as 'Logging On'
5. His name: Carl. His Nickname: 'Carpal Tunnel Carl'
4. During power outage, paced around house like a caffeinated squirrel
3. He calls you 'WWW.DADDY.COM'
2. Walls of his room covered with printouts of a naked Bill Gates
1. 2 Words: 'Cyber Acne'