See full ranking list
short ranking list
last 3 solved tasks
Henri DutrochetBorn 14 Nov 1776; died 4 Feb 1847 at age 70.Rene-Joachim-Henri Dutrochet was a French physiologist who discovered and coined the name for (1863) osmosis, the process in which a solvent passes through a semipermeable membrane into a region of greater solute concentration, thus equalizing concentrations on either side of the membrane. He also studied development of eggs of birds. He was the first to recognize that the take-up of carbon dioxide by plant cells depends on their green pigment. The light sensitivity, and geotropism of plants also drew his interest. He was one of the most successful champions, in animal as well as vegetable physiology, of the modern ideas which displaced the old vitalistic school of thought after 1820.«
TOP 10 SIGNS YOUR KID IS SPENDING WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS COMPUTER
David Letterman, April 23, 1997 10. Named his hamsters 'I' 'B' 'M'
9. Every day after school, eats his weight in silicon chips 'n' salsa
8. He somehow uses morphing technology to make your cat look just like David Duchovny
7. He's been in bed all week with a computer virus
6. Refers to having sex as 'Logging On'
5. His name: Carl. His Nickname: 'Carpal Tunnel Carl'
4. During power outage, paced around house like a caffeinated squirrel
3. He calls you 'WWW.DADDY.COM'
2. Walls of his room covered with printouts of a naked Bill Gates
1. 2 Words: 'Cyber Acne'